- Praat Workshop (Bryan H.): Wed Nov 13, 4:30-6:00pm. (Clark 244)
- LLDSA Meeting: Mondays 5:00 - 6:00pm in the LDC (Clark 244)
- Linguistics Discussion Group: Wednesdays 5:00 - 6:00pm in the LDC (Clark 244)
- Monthly Socials: 1st Thursday of the month. 5:00pm at Flames in San José.
- Linguists at the Bar! (Nov. social): Thu Nov 7, 5:00 - 7:00pm. Flames, San Jose.
- Halloween Party: Thu Oct 31, 5:00-8:00pm. (Clark 244)
- An intro to Optimality Theory (Robert P.): Wed Oct 30, 4:30-6:00pm. (Clark 244)
- A crash course on Linux Terminal (Lorenzo T.): Wed Oct 23, 4:30-6:00pm. (Clark 244)
- SJSU Linguistics and TESOL Symposium.Sep 15th (fri), 10am-4pm (Clark 246)
- Film: 'Just a Piece of Cloth' by SJSU faculty Rosemary Henze. April 2nd (tue), 6:30 - 8:00pm.
- Visiting Speaker: Robin Melnick (Stanford) in the LDC (Clark 244). April 3rd (wed), 4:30pm.
- Departmental Town Hall (photos)(minutes) 2013.03.01
- 2012.10.31 - Halloween Party (photos)