Current MST Students
Welcome! Our student services staff is here to help current students—including newly
- Fulfilling all admission conditions
- Degree planning
- Completing the graduation application process
- Answering any program-related questions
Feel free to reach out to your program coordinator:
The links on this page provide information you will need as you plan your schedule of study and prepare for upcoming classes.
If you have any questions about the program or sequencing of your courses, please
contact MST Program Director Annette Nellen.
If you have questions regarding the 150-unit requirement for your CPA, please refer to the California Board of Accountancy. We are unable to assist you with the determination of units.
- Class Schedule
- Writing Center
- Program Learning Objectives
- Advanced Certificate in Taxation
- Lucas Business Complex Guide (PDF)
- Open University (If not enrolled in the MST Program)