Course Enrollment and Grade Verification Request
In order to comply with FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act) regulations, the Lucas Graduate School of Business will no longer be issuing documents related to enrollment, grades and fees verification. Such documents are often used by MBA students to request tuition reimbursement from employers. Any document related to course enrollment and grade verification is generated by the Registrar’s Office.
- At the end of each session an email regarding the grading information will be sent to students.
- Download the Grade Verification form on the MBA – Forms page: http://www.sjsu.edu/lucasschool/current-mba/forms/index.html.
- Return the completed form to Sun Chou, MBA Programs Coordinator (email@example.com) by the given deadline. DO NOT send the form directly to the Registrar’s Office. The verification letter issued by the Registrar’s Office contains the student’s name, course, semester of enrollment and grade obtained. If you need additional information reported in the letter, you must request it in the notes section of the form (i.e., course title, course dates, session of enrollment, etc…).
- The Lucas Graduate School of Business collects all the completed forms and forwards them to the Registrar’s Office.
- The Registrar’s Office generates the course enrollment and grade verification letter and sends it directly to the student via USPS mail. Please allow 5- 10 business days to receive the verification letter.