New Students - MS Taxation
Welcome to San Jose State University's Lucas Graduate School of Business.
Orientation for New MST Students, Spring 2014
- Saturday, December 14, 2013
- 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Note: All incoming MST students for Fall 2013 must attend.
Please review the New Student Handbook for MST students below. This document contains valuable information to help you navigate your way to your MST.
In addition, please review the MST Learning Objectives.pdf for the MST Program to get a better sense of what you'll be accomplishing by working on your MST degree.
We also encourage you to visit our checklist to review the steps you must take in order to complete your MST. You are encouraged to review and understand how these steps affect the attainment of your degree.
For further information on any of our policies please visit our online catalog which has our SJSU Graduate Policies and Procedures.
- MST Student Handbook Spring 2014 (PDF)
- MST Student Handbook Fall 2013 (PDF)
- MST Student Handbook Spring 2013 (PDF)
- MST Student Handbook Fall 2012 (PDF)
- MST Student Handbook Spring 2012 (PDF)
- MST Student Handbook Fall 2011 (PDF)
- MST Student Handbook Fall 2010/Spring 2011 (PDF)
- MST Student Handbook Spring 2010 (PDF)