MSA Program Learning Objectives
The MSA Program learning goals are listed below:
Upon completion of the MSA program, students will be able to achieve these:
- To interpret and analyze financial information in accounting, tax or business situations.
- To use conceptual and analytical skills to address problems in the areas of accounting information systems, financial reporting or taxation.
- To use conceptual and analytical skills in real world examples.
- To use effective oral and written communication techniques as well as interacting effectively with teams as both leader and member.
- To explain and use ethical judgment and professional standards in analyzing accounting and business situations (domestic or global) and formulating decisions regarding those situations.