Forms and Documents
Here is a list of forms and documents you may need while at SJSU.
Course Equivalency Form - Students who took major (math) and support courses (such as physics, computer science, other science, economics) from other institutions should fill out this form to your advisor when you meet with him or her.
- Course Equivalencies -Sorted by School
Major Form - When you apply for graduation, you need to fill out this form with your advisor. There is a different form for each degree program. Print the form and fill it out before meeting with your advisor.
- BA Math (PDF)
- BA Math - Prep for Teachers (PDF)
- BS Applied Mathematics - Concentration in Economics and Actuarial Science (PDF)
- BS Applied Mathematics - Concentration in Applied and Computational Mathematics (PDF)
- BS Applied Mathematics - Concentration in Statistics (PDF)
- Math Minor (PDF)
- Math Minor for K-8 Teachers (PDF)
Math Courses - Catalog descriptions of Math courses.
Preapproved Support Courses for BSAM, Concentrations in Applied Mathematics or Statistics - Students in these two degree programs are required to take 4 courses in an applied areas of their choice. Two of these course have to be upper division courses. It is possible to use a sequence of courses different from the ones on the list but prior approval is required. Students should discuss these options with their advisors.
- Pre-Approved Support Courses for BSACM Emphasis in Applied Math (PDF)
- Pre-Approved Support Courses for BSACM Emphasis in Statistics (PDF)
Prerequisite Map - This shows the relationships between the math courses.
Grade Dispute and Grievance Process - Instructions and Forms for Student Complaints and Grade Disputes.