Forms and Documents
Here is a list of forms and documents you may need while at SJSU. Some of the documents are in the relevant part of the For Students section of the site:
- Use the Courses section of the website to find background information regarding courses that are relevant to these documents, such as the Course Equivalency Form or the course Prerequisite Map. (except for the list of preapproved support courses, which are on this page below the line)
- Grade Dispute and Grievance Process - Use this section for Instructions and Forms for Student Complaints and Grade Disputes.
Preapproved Support Courses for BSAM, Concentrations in Applied Mathematics or Statistics
Students in these two degree programs are required to take 4 courses in an applied areas of their choice. Two of these course have to be upper division courses. It is possible to use a sequence of courses different from the ones on the list but prior approval is required. Students should discuss these options with their advisors.
- Pre-Approved Support Courses for BSAM Concentration in Applied and Computational Math (DOCX)
- Pre-Approved Support Courses for BSAM Concentration in Statistics (DOCX)
When you apply for graduation, you need to fill out this form with your advisor. There is a different form for each degree program. Print the form and fill it out before meeting with your advisor.
- BA Math (PDF)
- BA Math - Prep for Teachers (PDF)
- BS Applied Mathematics - Concentration in Economics and Actuarial Science (PDF)
- BS Applied Mathematics - Concentration in Applied and Computational Mathematics (PDF)
- BS Applied Mathematics - Concentration in Statistics (PDF)
- Math Minor (PDF)
- Math Minor for K-8 Teachers (PDF)