All applicants must audition in order to receive applied lessons. Contact the Coordinator of Strings if you have questions.
- Two contrasting movements (one fast and one slow) from a standard sonata by Marcello, Handel, or comparable material
- An etude by Dotzauer, Popper, or comparable material
- Common scales in two or three octaves
- One movement of a standard concerto
- One contrasting movement of a standard sonata
- Two contrasting movements from one of the Six Unaccompanied Suites by J.S. Bach
- One etude by Popper or comparable material