While we prefer live auditions, prospective students who are unable to travel to San José may submit their materials through links to video and audio files posted online.
How to Submit:
- Recording should be recent and should be unedited, with each selection performed in one take.
- Please make sure your name, instrument/voice, composer, title, and contact information are clearly identified in your online materials.
- Links to online materials should be sent to the coordinator of your area of interest:
- Composition - Dr. Pablo Furman
- Choral Conducting - Dr. Jeffrey Benson
- Instrumental Conducting - Dr. David Vickerman
- Instrumental Performance
- Jazz Studies - Dr. Aaron Lington
- Keyboard Studies – Dr. Gwendolyn Mok
- Music Education - Dr. Diana Hollinger
- Music History - Dr. Gordon Haramaki
- Music Theory - Dr. Brian Belet
- Vocal Performance – Prof. Sandra Bengochea