Parent & Family Frosh Orientation
2018 Spring Orientation Session Date
Wednesday, January 17, 2018
Have further questions?
Parent and Family Inquiries:
Parent and Family Frosh Orientation Program
Parents and family members play a critical role in their student’s transition to college. We welcome parents and family members to attend the program to learn more about SJSU and how you can play a supportive role in helping your student succeed. Parent/Family Orientation takes place concurrently with Frosh Orientation.
While at orientation, you will learn and talk about:
- Information on class registration and paying bills
- SJSU traditions and culture
- Academic requirements
- Housing & dining options
- Financial aid & scholarship opportunities
- Health & wellness
- University Police
- SJSU policies & procedures
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
- Spartan Bookstore
- Campus resources available to both you and our student
- Have an opportunity to meet faculty, staff, current students, and other parents.
Para más información sobre la transición de su estudiante a la universidad por favor solicité una guía en español a firstname.lastname@example.org.