RN to BS in Nursing, Bridge Program
The Valley Foundation School of Nursing provides the RN to BS in Nursing program for registered nurses to obtain a BS in Nursing and a 30-unit option for licensed vocational nurses to obtain a California RN license. If you are a nursing student at Evergreen Valley Community College, please see the "road-map" of courses provided below.
For all other registered nurses or licensed vocational nurses, please see the specific links below for specific information regarding these programs.
For additional information please contact Dr. Deepika Goyal
University applications are closed for the next Bridge Class: Fall 2016. To apply for the Spring and Fall 2017 Semesters, please attend an information session for more details. See dates for advising sessions under "RN to BSN" below.
- RN to BSN in California
- RN to BS in Nursing Advising Slides [ppt]
- RN to BSN Nursing Application Form [doc]
- SJSU - Evergreen Valley College Road Map [pdf]
- Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN) 30-unit Option Information and Contract [pdf]
- San Jose State University Office of the Registrar
- San Jose State University Articulation Office