The Valley Foundation School of Nursing offers degree programs at the undergraduate and graduate level. The Undergraduate programs include a Bachelor's degree in nursing and an Advanced Placement Program (Bridge) for RN's and LVN's. The Graduate Programs include a Masters of Science degree, a Post-Masters Nurse Educator certificate, and a Doctorate in Nursing Practice.
Nursing is an impacted major at SJSU. This means that all new freshmen and transfer students need to satisfy supplemental criteria. Refer to the "BS Information Packet" on this page.
STUDENTS WHO WANT TO CHANGE TO THE PRE-NURSING MAJOR should contact the University Advising Office (AARS) in the University Student Services Center.
Fall 2019 applicants:
LVN 30-Unit Option
Military members applying to BSN
Dr. Sue Malloy, Undergraduate Coordinator email@example.com
- Information on Bachelors Degree
- Fall 2019 Applicants
- 2019 Applicants Check-List [pdf]
- Military Member Applicants
- Group Advising Sessions
- Proposed Curriculum 2020 Draft
- Advising Slides 2019 [pptx]
- IMPT: BS Info Packet 2018[pdf]
- Pre-requisite Form
- Information on Doctor of Nursing Practice degree
- VFSON FAQs 2019 [docx]
- SJSU Advising Hub
- SJSU Academic Advising and Retention Services
- SJSU Articulation Agreements