Hands of Change is the Alumni Association of San Jose State University Department of Occupational Therapy. Its mission is to provide a bridge between its members and the department, promote a sense of unity, and provide opportunities for networking and mentoring while acting as a resource to enhance knowledge and growth.
Purposes of the Alumni Association:
Goals of the Alumni Association:
- To maintain an updated database
- To establish membership dues and donations
- To hold annual events (i.e. BBQ, Dinner, Lunch)
- To develop an alumni contact list
- To raise funds for scholarships to students
- To raise funds for Department upgrading
- To receive funds/support from vendors
For More Information or to Donate:
For more information, contact the Alumni Association at 408-924-3072
Alumni in the News
- Wendy Howard, CHT
- Brittney Sevo, 2010 graduate of SJSU OT program, receives Outstanding Student Award from OTAC Recognizes a member of OTAC who has made significant contributions to OT in the area(s) of scholarship, organizational activities, community service, and/or advocacy.
OUTSTANDING STUDENT AWARD:
Brittney Sevo (R) shown here with Dr. Heidi Pendleton (L)
Brittney Sevo shown here with OTAC President, Shawn Phipps.