Drop A Course

Complete the drop process either by dropping online on mySJSU account or filing a Petition for Course Drop. Refer to the OU Calendar to identify which drop method, what signatures are required and whether an academic withdrawal penalty applies. Leaving a course without authorization will result in a WU (F) grade.

For undergraduate students, please see instructions on the Petition for Course Drop Form from Academic Advising & Retention Services (AARS) at http://www.sjsu.edu/aars/forms

For graduate students, please use the Graduate Petition for Course/Semester Withdrawal Form (PDF) from the Graduate Admissions & Program Evaluations (GAPE) to drop.