International Students

If you are studying under an F1 or J1 status through another school/program, you can take Open University courses at SJSU. These courses can be used towards maintaining your legal F1 or J1 status if approved by your current school/program.

Open University is not open to SJSU matriculated students and/or sponsored students.

If you have questions, contact
International Student and Scholar Services
Clark Hall, Room 543