As part of the University Police Department, we provide the following services to the campus community:
- Courtesy Motorist Assistance
- Park & Ride Courtesy Shuttle
- Safety Escort to Your Car
- Parking Enforcement
- Special Event Parking
- Student, Employee & Visitor Parking Permits
- No ADA/South entry access to the West Garage: This is a notification that the ADA access to the 4th Street Parking Garage (West Garage) will be unavailable from May 26 - August 10, 2015 while construction work occurring North of the garking garage as a part of the SPX construction project. Access to the 4th Street Parking Garage on the south side will also be closed during this time. All visitors will need to access the 4th Street Parking Garage from 4th Street.
- Student Parking Permits: All 2015-2016 Academic Year and Fall parking permits are available for purchase starting
August 1, 2015 through SJSU Parking Services Online and at the Bursar's office. Some parking permits are also sold in-person at the Parking
Services offices. Click for a listing of available permits and sales locations.
- Employee Parking Permits: Most 2015/2016 Academic Year and Fall Semester parking permits are available for purchase through SJSU Parking Services Online; Annual and new multi-year parking permits are also sold in-person at the Parking Services office; Employees currently on a pre-tax payroll deduction parking plan may pick up their new annual parking permit or multi-year parking permit at the Parking Services office. Click for a listing of available permits and sales locations.
- Park & Ride Shuttle Service resumes on Thursday, August 20 (the first day of instruction). The Park & Ride Lot will be offering free parking from 8/20/15 through 08/27/15.
Being in an urban environment, the amount of space dedicated to parking is limited. During peak periods, finding a parking space on the main campus can be difficult.