As part of the University Police Department, we provide the following services to the campus community:
- Courtesy Motorist Assistance
- Park & Ride Courtesy Shuttle
- Safety Escort to Your Car
- Parking Enforcement
- Special Event Parking
- Student, Employee & Visitor Parking Permits
- Expect Traffic Delay and Limited Parking on Aug. 28th
Thursday, August 28th, beginning at 3pm, the Park and Ride Lot will be closed to student parking due to a SJSU Football game. Vehicles entering the lot prior to 3pm will be allowed to remain throughout the day and evening. Shuttle service will continue to run till 10:20pm. After 3pm, the Park and Ride drop off will be on Humboldt Street at 7th Street.
Only on August 28th, after 3pm, Park and Ride users may park in the main campus West Garage (S. 4th St and E. San Salvador St.) without a permit.
Also, occurring on August 28th, an evening concert will be held at the SJSU Event Center. Please expect traffic delays and limited parking.
- Student Parking Permits: All 2014-2015 Academic Year and Fall Semester parking permits are available for purchase
through SJSU Parking Services Online. Some parking permits are also sold in-person at the Bursar’s and Parking Services
offices. Click for a listing of available permits and sales locations.
- Employee Parking Permits: Most 2014-2015 Academic Year and Fall Semester parking permits are available for purchase through SJSU Parking Services Online. All permits are also sold in-person at the Parking Services office. Click for a listing of available permits and sales locations.
- Park & Ride Shuttle Service resumes on Monday, August 25 (the first day of instruction). The Park & Ride Lot will be offering free parking from 8/25/14 through 9/4/14.
Being in an urban environment, the amount of space dedicated to parking is limited. During peak periods, finding a parking space on the main campus can be difficult.