2016 Fall Semester Parking Permits
Employee/Student Fall 2016 parking permits will be made available for purchase online starting August 1, 2016.
2016 Summer Parking Permits
STUDENT PARKING PERMITS
Summer Session I & II parking permits are available for sale beginning May 15, 2016 and Session III parking permits will be made available for sale beginning July 1, 2016 through the Parking Online Services website and at the Bursar’s Office. Please note that there are three permits available for sale depending on the length of parking desired:
- 10-week Commuter Permit for Session I (15SU2 permits valid 6/1/16-8/18/16)
- 5-week Commuter Permit for Session II (15SU5A permits valid 6/1/16-7/8/16)
- 5-week Commuter Permit for Session III (15SU5B permits valid 7/9/16-8/18/16)
- During SUMMER SESSION ONLY, physical parking permits are not issued or mailed for online purchases. Please click on "PRINT 2016 SUMMER PARKING PERMIT" link on the payment receipt page to access your "printable" summer parking permit. Print and display your "printable" summer parking permit face up on the front driver side dashboard of your vehicle—the "printable" summer parking permit serves as your parking permit for SUMMER SESSION ONLY.
Parking Services does not sell 1-day or 2-day per week parking permits during Summer Session. Single-day parking permits may be purchased at parking paystations in the North, South, and West Garages.
EMPLOYEE PARKING PERMITS
Summer Session parking permits for employees may be purchased from the Parking Services office.
Annual Employee Parking Permits
- Annual employee parking permits (for the 2016/2017 fiscal year, effective 7/1/16-6/30/17) will be made available for sale beginning June 15, 2016 through the Parking Online Services website and at the Parking Services office.
Multi-Year Employee Parking Permits
- Multi-Year employee parking permits (effective 7/1/15-6/30/20) are available for sale at the Parking Services office.
*** Employees currently on a pre-tax payroll deduction parking plan may pick up their new annual parking permit or multi-year parking permit at the Parking Services office beginning June 15, 2016.
HOUSING PARKING PERMITS (FOR ON-CAMPUS RESIDENTS)
Summer Session parking permits for on-campus residents who park overnight in the South Garage may be purchased from the Parking Services office. On-campus residents who park in the Campus Village Garage should contact University Housing Services for summer parking arrangements.
PARK & RIDE
Park & Ride Shuttle Service will be available during final week.
Daily, weekly, monthly, motorcycle, and payroll deduction parking permits are not sold online and must be purchased from the Parking Services office.
Please note that Housing parking permits are not valid for parking in the Campus Village Garage. Please contact University Housing Services to purchase Campus Village Garage-specific parking permits.
Please print and retain your receipt in the event you need to request a temporary parking permit from the Parking Services office.