Parking Garage Closures Due To Maintenance
South Garage (7th St.) will be closed for maintenance from June 2nd through June 9th.
Fall 2014 Parking Permits
Employee/Student Fall 2014 parking permits will be made available for purchase online starting July 31, 2014.
Summer Parking Permits
STUDENT PARKING PERMITS
Summer Session parking permits will be made available for sale beginning May 14, 2014 through the Parking Online Services website and at the Bursar’s Office. Please note that there are three permits available for sale depending on the length of parking desired:
- 10-week Commuter Permit for Session I (14SU2 permits valid 6/1/14-8/15/14)
- 5-week Commuter Permit for Session II (14SU5A permits valid 6/1/14-7/8/14)
- 5-week Commuter Permit for Session III (14SU5B permits valid 7/6/14-8/15/14)
Parking Services does not sell 1-day or 2-day per week parking permits during Summer Session. Single-day parking permits may be purchased at parking paystations in the North, South, and West Garages.
EMPLOYEE PARKING PERMITS
Summer Session parking permits for employees may be purchased from the Parking Services office.
Annual Employee Parking Permits
- Annual employee parking permits (for the 2014/2015 fiscal year, effective 7/1/14-6/30/15) will be made available for sale beginning June 24, 2014 through the Parking Online Services website and June 19, 2014 at the Parking Services office.
- Employees currently on a pre-tax payroll deduction parking plan may pick up their new annual parking permit at the Parking Services office beginning June 14, 2014.
HOUSING PARKING PERMITS (FOR ON-CAMPUS RESIDENTS)
Summer Session parking permits for on-campus residents who park overnight in the South Garage may be purchased from the Parking Services office. On-campus residents who park in the Campus Village Garage should contact University Housing Services for summer parking arrangements.
Daily, weekly, monthly, motorcycle, and payroll deduction parking permits are not sold online and must be purchased from the Parking Services office.
Please note that Housing parking permits are not valid for parking in the Campus Village Garage. Please contact University Housing Services to purchase Campus Village Garage-specific parking permits.
Please print and retain your receipt in the event you need to request a temporary parking permit from the Parking Services office.