Summer Parking Permits
Parking permits for students, employees, and on-campus housing residents are now available for sale. Please refer to the purchase information below as not all permit types are sold at sales locations.
Student Parking Permits
Summer Session parking permits will be made available for sale beginning May 15, 2013 through the Parking Online Services website and at the Bursar’s Office. Please note that there are three permits available for sale depending on the length of parking desired:
- 10-week Commuter Permit for Session I (13SU2 permits valid 6/1/13-8/16/13)
- 5-week Commuter Permit for Session II (13SU5A permits valid 6/1/13-7/9/13)
- 5-week Commuter Permit for Session III (13SU5B permits valid 7/8/13-8/16/13)
- Please note that due to a printing error, the effective date on the 13SU5B permits are incorrect. The printed effective date of 7/9/13 should be disregarded as these permits are valid beginning 7/8/13.
Parking Services does not sell 1-day or 2-day per week parking permits during Summer Session. Single-day parking permits may be purchased at parking paystations in the North, South, and West Garages.
Other Programs and Permit Types
Students participating in other programs whose dates do not correspond with Summer Sessions may purchase weekly and monthly parking permits from the Parking Services office, which will also sell Park & Ride and motorcycle parking permits.
Employee Parking Permits
Summer Session parking permits for employees may be purchased from the Parking Services office.
Annual Employee Parking Permits
- Annual employee parking permits (for the 2013/2014 fiscal year, effective 7/1/13-6/30/14) will be made available for sale beginning June 15, 2013 through the Parking Online Services website and at the Parking Services office.
- Employees currently on a pre-tax payroll deduction parking plan may pick up their new annual parking permit at the Parking Services office beginning June 15, 2013.
Housing Parking Permits (for on-campus residents)
Summer Session parking permits for on-campus residents who park overnight in the South Garage may be purchased from the Parking Services office. On-campus residents who park in the Campus Village Garage should contact University Housing Services for summer parking arrangements.