How to Buy Parking Permits
- Purchase Permits
(Students & Employees only)
- Appeal Citations (Student & Employee only)
- Pay Citations (Students, Employee, Visitors, Vendors & Guests)
Need Login Help?
- First Time User Registration
(Opens new window)
- For password resets and other questions, Contact Parking Services
- Call 408-924-2222
You can purchase parking permits 4 ways:
Parking On line Services - Student Summer Permits will be available soon.
Students and employees,: Click the SJSU Parking On-line Services button to buy parking permits on line. Parking Services will mail your permit to you within 10 days. Students & Employees who purchase their permits will be able to print a Temporary Permit which will be Valid for only 15 days from date of purchase. Any problems or concerns contact Parking Services: email@example.com.
Parking Services Office
Visit the Parking Services Office, located in the University Police Department at 7th and San Salvador Streets. We accept cash or check only. Permit Those available are:
- Employee permits
- Student 1-Day a Week permits
- Student 2-Day a Week permits
Parking permit is not longer available for sale at the Bursar's Office (located in the Student Services Center).
Self-service permit pay-stations accept coins, $1, $5, and $10 bills as well as Visa/Master Cards. They and are located at:
- North (10th Street) Garage on the 3rd floor and above, 2 machines per floor.
- South (7th Street) Garage on the 2nd floor and above, 2 machines per floor.
- West (4th Street) Garage on the 1st floor and above, 1 machine per floor.
- Park & Ride lot ticket dispenser near the lot attendant's booth.