How to Buy Parking Permits
- Purchase Permits
(Students & Employees only)
- Appeal Citations (Student & Employee only)
- Pay Citations (Students, Employee, Visitors, Vendors & Guests)
Need Login Help?
- First Time User Registration
(Opens new window)
- For password resets and other questions, Contact Parking Services
- Call 408-924-2222
You can purchase parking permits 4 ways:
Parking On line Services - Student Summer Permits will be available soon.
Students and employees,: Click the SJSU Parking On-line Services button to setup your account and buy parking permits on line. Parking Services will mail your permit to you within 10 days. Students & Employees who purchase their permits after January 17, 2012, will be able to print a Temporary Permit which will be Valid for only 10 days from date of purchase. Those who purchase it before that date should receive the permit before classes start. Any problems or concerns contact Parking Services: email@example.com.
Parking Services Office
Visit the Parking Services Office, located in the University Police Department at 7th and San Salvador Streets. We accept cash or check only. Permit Those available are:
- Employee permits
- Student 1-Day a Week permits
- Student 2-Day a Week permits
There will be a limited number of permits available in the Bursar's Office (located in the Student Services Center). Permits available are:
- Student Commuter permits (Semester & Academic Year, Summer Session)
- Campus Housing permits (Semester & Academic Year)
- Park & Ride permits
Self-service permit pay-stations accept coins, $1, $5, and $10 bills as well as Visa/Master Cards. They and are located at:
- North (10th Street) Garage on the 3rd floor and above, 2 machines per floor.
- South (7th Street) Garage on the 2nd floor and above, 2 machines per floor.
- West (4th Street) Garage on the 1st floor and above, 1 machine per floor.
- Park & Ride lot ticket dispenser near the lot attendant's booth.