- Purchase Permits
(Students & Employees only)
- Appeal Citations (Student & Employee only)
- Pay Citations (Students, Employee, Visitors, Vendors & Guests)
Need Login Help?
Time User Registration
(Opens new window)
- For password resets and other questions, Contact Parking Services
- Call 408-924-2222
Carpool permits are available in Parking Services. The carpool permit is used in conjunction with an annual, academic or semester parking permit. It is valid in the Carpool spaces of the South (7th Street) and North (10th Street) Garages.
Carpool permits are not valid unless the vehicle displaying the permit has at least 2 riders at the time the vehicle is parked. Only carpool members whose vehicle license numbers are listed on the permit application kept on file in Parking Services may use carpool permits.
North (10th Street) Garage
- Employee carpool permits, when used in conjunction with an SJSU Employee permit, are valid on the 2nd floor.
South (7th Street) Garage
- Student carpool permits, when used in conjunction with a valid SJSU permit, are valid in designated areas in the upper roof section.
- Employee carpool permits, when used in conjunction with an SJSU Employee permit, are valid on the 1st floor.