- Purchase Permits
(Students & Employees only)
- Appeal Citations (Student & Employee only)
- Pay Citations (Students, Employee, Visitors, Vendors & Guests)
Need Login Help?
Time User Registration
(Opens new window)
- For password resets and other questions, Contact Parking Services
- Call 408-924-2222
Student Housing Permits
Student Housing Permit descriptions, pricing, and sales locations are listed below. Note: On-campus residents must purchase an ‘H’ (Housing) Permit.
- All Student Housing Permits are available for purchase through SJSU Parking Online Services or in-person at the Bursar’s office (see below for sales locations).
- Be aware of the effective and expiration dates of all decal and temporary permits to avoid being cited for parking without a valid permit. Hourly and daily permits may be purchased from paystations when parking at all other times.
- Following an online permit purchase, please print and display your temporary permit face-up on the front driver-side dashboard of your vehicle. Temporary permits are available for printing beginning on the effective date of the permit and expire 10 days after the purchase date (and not the printing date).
- If you do not receive your decal permit in the mail before your temporary permit expires, please visit the Parking Services office to follow up.
The 'H' permit is for on-campus residents. 'H' permits are valid only above section 2-H of the South (7th Street) Garage and at the Park & Ride Lot. The 'H' Housing permit is not valid in the Campus Village Garage at any time. Ownership of a permit is not transferable from person to person.
If you are an on-campus housing resident, do NOT purchase a 'S' parking permit as they are not valid for overnight parking.
|Permit Description||Permit Prices|
(Valid from mid-August through end of May. Includes Winter Session.)
(Fall or Spring. Does not include Winter Session.)
(Summer or Winter only.)
'CV' Campus Village Garage Permits
Residents of Campus Village may purchase a Campus Village Garage permit through University Housing Services. Campus Village parking permits are valid only in the Campus Village garage and at the Park & Ride Lot. Campus Village Permits are NOT VALID in the South, West or North garages. Campus Village residents are subject to all SJSU parking regulations.