- Purchase Permits
(Students & Employees only)
- Appeal Citations (Student & Employee only)
- Pay Citations (Students, Employee, Visitors, Vendors & Guests)
Need Login Help?
Time User Registration
(Opens new window)
- For password resets and other questions, Contact Parking Services
- Call 408-924-2222
Parking Services partnered with Parkmobile Reservation to provide a service that allows users to make parking reservation for event at SJSU by using the Parkmobile App Reservation feature.
- Allowing you to book on the same day as your trip or far ahead of time
- Save time and money
- Reserve ahead of time to know you have a spot waiting for you
- Paid in advance, so no searching for cash upon arrival
- Just take a look at where a parking lot or garage is available for reservations, choose your date and time, and complete your reservation! It’s really that easy!
How do I use Reserve with ParkMobile?
Get the Parkmobile App
To use the system, register online at www.parkmobile.io or download the mobile app. Once registered, use the mobile app, internet, or Parkmobile’s toll free number (877-727-5730) to pay for parking (Note: if you don’t have a “smart phone” you can still set up a Parkmobile account and pay for parking by calling the toll free number).Confirm your information, including location, license plate, time and cost. Please Note: Entering your vehicle information correctly is vital to the process. If you enter your vehicle information incorrectly (especially your license plate), you may be subject to a ticket. So, please double check your information to make sure it is correct.
- Click on the 'Reserve' icon on the bottom of the app screen
- Choose the event you wish to attend
- Use the map to pick the best lot or garage for you to reserve a parking space
- Follow the step to make the reservation
- Confirm your information, including location, license plate, & reservation date, time and cost. Please Note: Entering your vehicle information correctly is vital to the process. If you enter your vehicle information incorrectly (especially your license plate), you may be subject to a ticket. So, please double check your information to make sure it is correct.
- With reservation in hand, drive to campus on the day that you have made reservation for parking and park in your reserved location. Your vehicle's license plate that you made the reservation with is your parking permit. Please note: There will always be parking available through the ParkMobile reservation platform, but it may be in Park and Ride lots.