ISE 164-Human Computer Interaction-Requirements
- Classroom contact will occur in one 2.45 hours lecture/discussion each week.
- There will be projects/analysis of human computer interface techniques.
- There will be homework based on analyses and observation as focused by me course content
- Specific systems analysis and design requirements will be provided.
- Students are expected to have read the assigned materials prior to class.
All students must
- Attend lecture/discussion session.
- Read all assigned material and submit all assignments by the specified due date.
- Participate in class discussion.
- Participate in team project.
All students must attend the 2:45 hours of Lecture/Discussion. Reading and projects are assigned based on schedule.See Tentative Lecture schedule
Students must form teams to conduct project.
Teams will normally have up to 3 members. Some may have 4 members.
Each team will receive a grade for each project based on a written report and presentation.
Lecture Time and Location
Thursday, 6:00PM- 8:45 PM
Room To be announced
You must enrolled to attend lectures
Ecampus- Black Board
Blackboard Course login page Users can log directly into the course Blackboard Site
Human Computer Interaction, 3rd Edition Alan Dix, Janet Finlay, Gregory Abowd, Russell Beale Prentice Hall, 2004. ISBN 0-13-046109-1