Preferred: (408) 924-3149
- Doctor of Philosophy, Nursing, University Of California-San Francisco
- Master of Science, Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner, San Jose State University
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing, San Jose State University, San Jose, CA
- Associate Degree, Nursing, De Anza Community College, Cupertino, CA
Licenses and Certificates
- California RN License, August 1998 - present (#546448, Expires Oct 2017)
- California Nurse Practitioner License, August 2002 - present (#13729, Expires Oct 2017)
- Certification: Family Nurse Practitioner - American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (August 2002-present)
- California Furnishing License, January 2003 - present (#13729, Expires Oct 2017)
- Controlled Substance Registration Certificate (#MG2287236, Expires Sept 2019)
- National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners (#3477215942, Expires May 2017)
- National Provider Number (1912123597)
Dr. Goyal is a tenured Professor in the College of Applied Sciences and Arts Valley Foundation School of Nursing. She teaches in the undergraduate and graduate programs and is the Advanced Placement Coordinator for the Bridge Program (RN to BSN students).
Her clinical background includes adult intensive care, recovery room nursing, and maternal-child health. She currently works as a family nurse practitioner in Santa Clara County, California.
Dr. Goyal is active in several professional organizations including the Postpartum
Support International. Her research interests include postpartum depression and associated
risk factors, particularly for diverse populations.
Dr. Goyal earned a BS in Nursing, MS in Nursing and certificate as a family nurse practitioner from San Jose State University, School of Nursing. She earned her doctorate from the University of California, San Francisco.