Hung, Donald L.
Professor, Computer Engineering
Additional Contact Information
Spring 2013 Office Hours
Tuesday: 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm; Wednesday: 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- Doctor of Philosophy.
Case Western Reserve Univ, 1990
- Experience: twenty-two years in higher education as assistant, associate, and full professor; eight years in industry as R&D engineer, staff engineer and section chief; visiting and consulting positions at universities, private industry, and government research labs
- Areas of teaching and research: design, verification and test of digital/computing hardware; SoC and multicore systems; application-driven algorithms and architecture; parallel programming; FPGAs and reconfigurable computing
- Affiliation: senior member, IEEE; member, Eta Kappa Nu
- Honors: listed in Marquis Who's Who in the World, Who's Who in America, Who's Who in Science and Engineering, and Who's Who in American Education; recipient, Applied Materials Award for Excellence in Teaching (2007), The Newnan Brothers Award for Faculty Excellence (2011)
- Professional Services: Conference Chair, The 8th, 9th, and 10th International Conference on Computer Science and Informatics (2005, 2006, 2007)