Publications & Presentations
Publications & Presentations
Beers, M., Heinrich, H., Kennedy, L., & Redd, J. (2017, August). Hello, we would all like to join your ePortfolio network: Lessons learned from multi-stakeholder implementations of CSU's system wide Portfolium subscription.2017 CSU Tech Innovation, Education & Exchange.
- Cherone, R., Redd, J., & Dahlquist, D. (2016, December). Walking the line between security and convenience: Using online proctors. DET/CHE 31.
- Redd, J. (2016). Quality Matters: A webbed approach. 8th Annual Conference on Quality Assurance in Online Learning.
- Skylar, A., Redd, J., & Berrett, B.(2016). Letting the elephant out of the closet! Quality Matters! Building a culture of quality course review and linking to student success. 8th Annual Conference on Quality Assurance in Online Learning.
- Lewis, L., & Redd, J. (2016). Portfolium an ePortfolio tool: A background and student showcase. Innovation & Collaboration Technology Expo 2016.
- Redd, J., & Liu, Y. (2016). Successful strategies to incorporate the quality matters rubric in Canvas course design. 2016 ATXpo, McCaw Hall, Stanford, CA.
- Redd, J., & Restauri, S. (2016, April).Master series applied! Central Facets For Leading Effective, Sustainable, High Quality Online Programs. OLC Innovate 2016: Innovations in Blended and Online Learning.
- Redd, J. (2015, December). Sharing campus practices: Privacy, security, and LMS user roles. DET/CHE 30.
- Redd, J., & Madigan, J. (2015, November). Assuring quality: A team-based approach. 7th Annual Conference on Quality Assurance in Online Learning.
- Redd, J. (2015, October). Panel discussion at 2015 ATXpo: Ideas with impact, McCaw Hall, Stanford, CA.
- Redd, J. (2015, July). Factors influencing adoption of innovative classroom technologies. 12th Annual Online Learning Consortium Blended Learning Conference and Workshop.
- Makani, B., Morrigan, T., Ilett, D., & Redd, J. (2015). Virtual technology fair. Retrieved from http://scholarworks.sjsu.edu/sjsuasist/42
- Redd, J. (2014, December). Learning management systems: Additional potential and possibilities. DET/CHE 29.
- Redd, J., & Mehta, R. (2014, October). Assuring quality of online courses one bit at a time. 20th Annual Online Learning Consortium International Conference 2014.
- Mehta, R. & Redd, J. (2013, June). Implementation strategies for a successful LMS change. InstructureCon 2013.
- Redd, J. (2013, April). Mobile devices: Igniting reading and writing possibilities. Sloan-C International Symposium for Emerging Technologies for Online Learning.
- Mele Robinson, H., & Redd, J. (2013, March). Mobile technology: Lessons learned in the home setting - possibilities for the school setting. Society for Information Technology and Teacher Education.
- Redd, J. (2012). Modeling an online learning community through immersion. Sloan-C International Symposium for Emerging Technologies for Online Learning.
- Redd, J., & Gentile, D. (2012). Impact of mobile media on early childhood. Society for Information Technology and Teacher Education.
- Redd, J. (2012). Comic software: Building writing skills. California League of Schools Technology and Response to Intervention Conference.
- Redd, J., & Schmidt-Crawford, D. (2011). The potential for building high-school students‘ vocabulary using an iPod Touch and gaming app. Vol. 15. Issue 2, pp.55-67.
- Redd, J., & Schmidt, D . "Using mobile devices and gaming as a means of building vocabulary" Article. Vol. 5. Issue 4. (2011). pp.30.
- Redd, J., Wang, W., & Culver, D. (2011). Comics across the curriculum.
- Redd, J. (2011). Vocabulary acquisition by secondary students.
- Redd, J., & Akwaji-Anderson, C. (2011). Considerations for differentiated teaching and learning at a university setting: The cultural factor.