Oberdorfer, June Ann
Preferred: (408) 924-5026
W 8:00 a.m. to noon
Dr. Oberdorfer is a Hydrogeologist with a broad range of experience with groundwater resource and contamination issues. She has advised public interest groups and acted as an expert witness. Her recent research has focused on the interactions between groundwater and surface water in the coastal zone.
- Doctor of Philosophy, Geology and Geophysics, University of Hawaii at Manoa, 1983
- Fil. Kand., Geology, Stockholms Universitet, 1977
- AB, Creative Writing, Brown University, 1970
Licenses and Certificates
- Professional Geologist, 1994
- Certified Hydrogeologist, 1994
Dr. Oberdorfer joined the Department of Geology at SJSU in 1983.