Assistant Professor, Nutrition, Food Science & Packaging
Preferred: (408) 924-3109
Please email/call to set up appointment
- Dietetic Internship, University of California, San Francisco Medical Center, 2011
- Ph.D., Molecular and Biochemical Nutrition, University of California, Berkeley, 2010
- B.A., Chemistry, Southern Methodist University, 2004
- B.S., Anthropology, Southern Methodist University, 2004
Licenses and Certificates
- Registered Dietitian, 2011
- X-Ray Bone Densitometry Technician, 2016
Research interests include: non-dieting approaches to health, nutrition/dietary intake, metabolism, anthropometrics assessment, clinical nutrition, food science, and interprofessional education.
Professor Mauldin teaches the Summer Hong Kong Faculty-Led Program.