Theoretical problems in the understanding of right conduct, value, obligation, justice, and virtue. Prerequisite: 3 units of philosophy or upper division standing.
- Presentation Guidelines
- Reading and Presentation Schedule
- Railton "Facts and Values"
- Enoch "How is Moral Disagreement a Problem for Realism?"
- Harman "Moral Relatvism Defended"
- Wright "Realism, Antirealism, Irrealism, Quasi-Realism"
- Wright "Moral Values, Projection and Secondary Qualities"
- Street "A Darwinian Dilemma for Realist Theories of Value"