Liat Rosenfeld, PhD.
Preferred: (408) 924-4051
- B.Sc. Chemical Engineering, Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel
- M.Sc. Chemical Engineering, Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel
- Ph.D Chemical Engineering, Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel
- Post-doctoral scholar (Stanford University)
Honors and Awards
- 2007: The Wolfson Department of Chemical Engineering graduate award for excellence.
- 2006: The Reznik Prize for excellence in environmental study and research.
- Unit Operations (Spring 2017)
- Introduction to Transport Phenomena (Fall 2016, Spring 2017)
- Advanced Transport Phenomena
- Applied Mathematics
Research and Scholarly Interests
- Microscale Transport Phenomena
- Microfluidic based artificial placenta for preterm babies
- Droplet Actuation on Digital Microfluidics Devices
- Microfluidic based biosensors
- Centrifugally driven lab-on-disc
- Hydrate formation at oil-water interfaces
- Stabilization of magneto-rheological fluids