Professor Adjunct, Services Engineering Management (ISE 142, 242)
Department of Industrial Systems & Engineering
San Jose State University
One Washington Square,
San Jose, CA 95192
Monday: 5-5:45pm | Office: ENG 486
- University of California, Berkeley: M.S, B.S Industrial Engineering and Operations Research
- Harvard Business School: Certificate in Management Excellence
- HBS: Executive Program in Disruptive Innovation
- Stanford D.School: Executive program in Design Thinking
- Stanford Graduate School of Business: Executive Program in Innovation, Leadership, Product Management
- 2018 - Present: Professor Adjunct, Services Engineering. San Jose State University
- 2000 - Present: Senior Director, Operations. Cisco Systems
- 1998 - 1999: Engineering Change Mangement. HP
Boards & Councils:
- 2014 - 2016: Chairman of Advisory Council. Association of Strategic Planning.
- 2011 - 2012: Executive Council Member. Project Management Institute.
- 2003 - 2004: Board Member. Gartner - Total Value Opportunity Board.
Linkedin Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/patricktam/
Publication: Reflections - Finding Happiness, 2011
Publication: The Electronic Supply Chain. California Engineer. 1999.