Santa Clara University School of Law, JD
Massachusetts Institute of Technology, MS
Santa Clara University, BA
Licenses and Certificates
FINRA CRD # 1225961
State of California, Department of Insurance, License OH94484
State of California, Department of Real Estate, Broker 01191489
College of Financial Planning, Certified Retirement Planning Counselor(sm), CRPC®
Peter Coe Verbica grew up on a commercial cattle ranch in Northern California where he learned the value of a strong work ethic. He works for the Wealth Management Group of a major investment bank. He is an unabashed advocate of cowboy culture and enjoys creative writing, hiking, and tennis. He is married with four daughters.
- Co-inventor: United States Patent 20070044732
- Co-inventor: United States Patent 20070183604
- MIT Master's Thesis: "The securitization of real estate : the current and potential role of REITs"
- Silicon Valley Business Journal, "Fund of funds' lets investors jump into the deep VC pool"
- Left at the Gate and Other Poems
- Hard-Won Cowboy Wisdom (Not Necessarily in Order of Importance)
- A Key to the Grove and Other Poems