Engineering Room 385E
- B.S. Chemical Engineering, Chinese Culture University, Taiwan
- M.S. Materials Engineering, Youngstown State University, Ohio
- Ph.D. Mechanical Engineering, Auburn University, Alabama
- Professor of Materials Engineering, San José State University.
- Director of Global Technology Initiative (GTI) program & Summer in Silicon Valley (SSV) program.
- Academic Senator (AY 2016-2018).
Honors and Awards
- 2012: McCoy Family Award for Excellence in Service, Charles W. Davidson College of Engineering, San José State University.
- 2002: Appreciation Award, Lockheed Martin Space and Missiles Corporation.
- 2002: Outstanding Alumni Award, Auburn University.
- 2002: Hall of Fame Award, Golden Gate Section, Society of Plastics Engineers.
- 2001: Service Award, Faculty Leadership Institute, Workforce Silicon Valley.
- 2001: Special Judge (representing ASMI) for 2001 Intel International Science and Engineering Fair, San José, California (May 8-9, 2001).
- 1988, 1989: Two-time recipient of Meritorious Performance and Professional Promise Award, San José State University.
- 1988: First Place Winner in Material Applications, 1988 National Student-Instructor Project Competition, Sponsored by Industrial Education, Southfield, Michigan.
- Department of Biomedical, Chemical and Materials Engineering
- College of Engineering’s Global Technology Initiative