Associate Professor, Psychology
Preferred: (408) 924-5679
Fall 2014: Mondays, 3-4 p.m.
- Doctor of Philosophy, Experimental Psychology, Western Michigan Univ, 2003
- Master of Arts, Behavior Analysis, Western Michigan Univ, Michigan, United States, 2002
- Bachelor of Science, Psychology, Central Michigan Univ, Michigan, United States, 1996
BioDr. Sean Laraway earned a PhD in the Experimental Analysis of Behavior from Western Michigan University in 2003. Dr. Laraway also holds a graduate certificate in Human Performance Technology from WMU.
Dr. Laraway began teaching at San Jose State University in 2004. He is also affiliated faculty with the Graduate Program in Human Factors/Ergonomics.
His professional interests include learning, memory, motivation, behavior analysis, behavioral pharmacology, human factors, online education, statistics education, research methods, and data analysis.
- College of Social Sciences
- Psychology Department
- MS in Human Factors and Economics @ SJSU
- California Association for Behavior Analysis (CalABA)
- MLK Library
- MA in Research and Experimental Psychology @ SJSU
- Association for Behavior Analysis International
- American Statistical Association
- International Society for Performance Improvement
- American Psychological Association
- APA Division 25 Behavior Analysis
- Human Factors and Ergonomics Society
- SJSU User Experience Association
- Research Gate Profile