SJSU Chapter Scholarship | 2017
The SJSU chapter of Phi Kappa Phi offers an annual Scholarship to an outstanding Junior when he/she is initiated into the Honor Society. Beginning with the 2017 award, the scholarship will be dedicated to Dr. Gus Lease who was a long time leader of the San José State chapter.
Recipients must have earned an overall GPA of 3.65 or better and can be majoring in any degree program offered by the university, including Interdisciplinary Studies.
This scholarship will be awarded at the chapter's annual Spring Initiation and the recipient must be a new inductee as a second semester junior. The funds can only be used to help cover tuition costs during the 2017-2018 academic year.
To apply for this scholarship, submit a personal statement no longer than two typed pages to Susan.McClory@sjsu.edu. The personal statement should include not only your current academic standing, but also informatation about any personal achievements and/or contributions to your community.
The dealine to submit this statement is March 24, 2017.
National Grants & Awards | 2017
- General Information
- Award & Grant Opportunities (PDF)
- Fellowships (Deadline to submit to the SJSU Chapter Board is April 1, 2017)
- Study Abroad Grants (Deadline to submit to the SJSU Chapter Board is Feb 15, 2017)
- Love of Learning Grants (Deadline to submit to the SJSU Chapter Board is April 1, 2017)
- Literacy Grants (Deadline to submit to the SJSU Chapter Board is April 1, 2017)