Meet with an advisor to build the philosophy major that supports your needs and interests.
Faculty Office Bldg. room 233
Faculty Office Bldg. room 205
Your advising appointment will be more efficient if you download and fill out the appropriate major worksheet before your appointment.
- Philosophy BA four-year planner (for native frosh)
- Philosophy BA two-year planner (for transfer students)
See the Undergraduate Program page for degree requirements and courses.
Learn about Applied Philosophy Projects.
Meet with an advisor at the College of Humanities & the Arts Student Success Center to ensure that you are on track to meet University requirements for your degree.
Location: Clark Hall, 2nd floor, room 244
Phone: (408) 924-5095
Hours of operation:
Monday-Thursday 9:00 AM-5:00 PM
Friday 9:00 AM-4:00 PM
Call or stop by for an appointment.
- Deadline to apply to graduate Spring/Summer 2018 is October 2, 2017.
- Deadline to apply to graduate Fall 2018 is March 19, 2018.
- Deadline to apply to graduate Spring/Summer 2019 is October 1, 2018.