The Support Services is comprised of:
- Parking Enforcement Unit
- Parking Administration Unit
- Parking Maintenance Unit
- Parking Shuttle Program
We are responsible for the overall readiness and operation of Support Services functions of UPD, including:
- Parking permit fulfillment
- Citation processing and collection
- Park & Ride shuttle operation
- Special event parking coordination
- Facility maintenance
- Employee vanpool operation
Parking Services maintains 6,600 parking spaces for a campus population of over 32,000 people. Parking enforcement officers write about 12,000 parking citations and respond annually to more than 1,300 motorists needing help by unlocking car doors, assisting with flat tires, finding lost cars, providing gas and battery jump-starts.
Visit our website at Parking Services.