Student Assistant Jobs
We currently have (1) open position for Parking Enforcement Student Assistant.
If interested, please complete a SJSU Student Assistant Job Application (pdf) and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also pick-up/drop-off your application at the Parking Services Office located at 7th St. and San Salvador St., in front of the South Garage. Please submit a résumé along with your application to better help us assess your qualifications.
- Must be a currently enrolled SJSU student
- Minimum GPA 2.0
- Must possess a valid California driver's license
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- No felony conviction
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision
- Ability to provide positive customer service
- Each applicant is subject to a complete background investigation by the University Police Department and may be declined based on criminal history, driving record, and/or past employment