- Enter Amount
The Career Center at SJSU is a resource for students and alumni to utilize at any stage of their career development path. Whether you have no idea what you want to do with your life or you just need help finding your first job or internship, the Career Center can help! Take advantage of the 3 to 4 career fairs held per semester attracting hundreds of Silicon Valley employers to SJSU. In addition, the Career Center website holds many virtual resources, including videos, a mock interview tool, and SpartaJobs, the online job board. Via SpartaJobs, students can sign up to meet with a career consultant one-on-one or attend daily drop-in advising sessions for help with resumes, cover letters, job search techniques, etc.
ACCESS provides advising for undergraduate students majoring or wanting to major in Political Science.
Click here for the latest news.
Stop by ACCESS for:
- General Education (GE) advising
- Answers to questions about academic policy
- Academic advice or just tips to navigate your way around SJSU
- A quiet place to study (and/or do group projects)
- A chance to meet fellow social sciences majors and peer advisors
- Help with changing majors
- Workshops and presentations (writing, statistics, graduate school application, etc.)
To change your major/minor to Political Science, please bring in the following:
- Change of Major/Minor Form for students with less than 90 units
- Change of Major/Minor Form for student with more than 90 units
- Unofficial transcript (available through my.sjsu.edu)
To apply for graduation, please bring in the following: