San Jose State University



Give Now to the Department of Political Science

Donation Instructions:

- Enter Amount
- Skip Area Buttons
- Click "Other Purpose"
- Type "Poli Sci Dept"
- Type Preferred Fund

Academic Advising

ACCESS provides advising for undergraduate students majoring or wanting to major in Political Science.

Stop by ACCESS for:

  • General Education (GE) advising
  • Answers to questions about academic policy
  • Academic advice or just tips to navigate your way around SJSU
  • A quiet place to study (and/or do group projects)
  • A chance to meet fellow social sciences majors and peer advisors
  • Help with changing majors
  • Workshops and presentations (writing, statistics, graduate school application, etc.)

ACCESS Success Center


Major/Minor Advising

To change your major/minor to Political Science, please bring in the following:

To apply for graduation, please bring in the following: