Provost and Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs
Dr. Melinda Jackson, Chair of the Department of Political Science, is chairing the search committee for our next permanent provost and senior vice president for academic affairs. Please scroll down to find the full committee roster.
The search officially launched at the start of the 2018/2019 academic year. On Septemer 18, the following update from Dr. Jackson went out to the campus community:
Dear Campus Community,
On behalf of the Provost and Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs search committee I am pleased to announce that the position profile for this recruitment is available here and will appear shortly in a number of academic venues. Please feel free to reach out to excellent candidates through your professional networks and encourage them to apply.
We look forward to bringing the finalists to visit campus before the end of fall semester. Stay tuned for more information on these visits - all faculty, staff, and students will be invited to participate in open forums with the candidates and share your feedback with the committee.
Input from the entire university community is very important to us and we invite your engagement throughout the process!
Chair, Provost and Senior Vice President of Academic Affairs Search Committee
We very much appreciate the committee's commitment to this important role.
Provost and Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs Search Committee
- Melinda Jackson, Chair of Search Committee, Provost and Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs / Chair, Department of Political Science
- Craig Clements, Associate Professor, Meteorology and Climate Science
- Marc D’Alarcao, Associate Dean for Research, College of Science
- Julia Dunn, Graduate Student Teaching Associate, English and Comparative Literature
- Sheryl Ehrman, Dean, Charles W. Davidson College of Engineering
- Camille Johnson, Acting Director, School of Management
- Ariadna Manzo, President, Associated Students
- Ravisha Mathur, Chair, Child and Adolescent Development
- Kayla McGill, Coordinator, Health Services, Student Health Center
- Alison McKee, Professor, Film and Theatre
- Wendy Ng, Associate Dean, Undergraduate Studies
- Marcos Pizarro, Chair, Mexican-American Studies
- Shirley Reekie, Professor, Kinesiology
- Leslie Rohn, Chief Operating Officer, Tower Foundation, University Advancement
- Winifred Schultz-Krohn, Chair, Occupational Therapy
- Ryan Skinnell, Assistant Professor, English and Comparative Literature
- Marie Tuite, Director, Athletics