Provost Andy Feinstein
Dr. Andrew Hale Feinstein is the chief academic officer of the University and has responsibility for the University's academic programs, personnel, resources and support services. He reports directly to the President, serves as his designee on campus level, regional and CSU committees, and acts as President during his absence.
The following administrators report directly to the Provost:
- Deputy Provost
- College of Applied Sciences & Arts
- Lucas College and Graduate School of Business
- Connie L. Lurie College of Education
- Charles W. Davidson College of Engineering
- College of Humanities & the Arts
- College of International & Extended Studies
- College of Science
- College of Social Sciences
- University Library
- Chief Operating Officer of the University Research Foundation
- Associate Vice President for Academic Budgets & Planning
The Provost has primary responsibility for the formulation and implementation of academic goals and the overall quality of academic programs. Accordingly, he plays a critical role in the strategic planning and goal setting process for the University, chairing the University's Strategic Planning Board (SPB) and Graduation and Retention Delivery Team.