Faculty Service Recognition & Awards Luncheon
2018 Honoree List (PDF)
The 19th Annual Faculty Service Recognition and Awards Luncheon will take place on Thursday, April 5, 2018 from 11:45 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. in the Diaz Compean Student Union Ballroom. Doors open at 11:15 a.m. and buffet begins at 11:45 a.m.
The University will recognize faculty with 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45 and 70 years of service, as well as the recipients of the SJSU President's Scholar Award, the Outstanding Professor Award, the Distinguished Service Award, and the Outstanding Lecturer Award.
Faculty being recognized will receive two complimentary tickets; one for themselves and one for a guest. The RSVP deadline has passed.
Ticket sales are now closed.
A buffet lunch with be served with the following selections:
- Beef - Local Grass Fed Teres Major Beef with House-made Brandy Peppercorn Cream
- Fish - Roasted Cod Loin with a Duo of House-made Chermoula Sauce & Oregano Emulsion
- Vegetarian - Penne Rigate Primavera with Spring Vegetables
- Salad - Kale & Farro
- Sides - Assorted LaBrea Bread Rolls with Butter, Grilled Spring Vegetable Medley, Truffle Infused Yukon Smashed Potatoes and Black Bean Addis Spiced Fritters
- Dessert - Assorted House-made Cupcake
- Beverages - Starbucks Coffee, Iced Tea and Water
If you have any questions, please contact Melanie Schlitzkus at email@example.com or 408-924-2403.