Faculty Service Recognition & Awards Luncheon
2019 Honoree List (PDF)
The 20th Annual Faculty Service Recognition and Awards Luncheon will take place on Thursday, March 21, 2019 from 11:45 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. in the Diaz Compean Student Union Ballroom. Doors open at 11:15 a.m. and buffet begins at 11:45 a.m.
The University will recognize faculty with 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, and 45 years of service, as well as the recipients of the SJSU President's Scholar Award, the Outstanding Professor Award, the Distinguished Service Award, and the Outstanding Lecturer Award.
Faculty being recognized will receive two complimentary tickets; one for themselves and one for a guest. The RSVP deadline has passed.
Ticket sales are now closed.
A buffet lunch with be served with the following selections:
• Beef - Herb-Marinated Hanger Steak with Mushroom & Pea Ragout
• Fish - Pan-Seared Salmon with Blistered Cherry Tomatoes and Lemon Beurre Blanc
• Vegan - Vegan Vegetable Wellington with Vegan Mozzarella and Butter-Free Puff Pastry
• Salad - Spring Pea Salad with Arugula & Spring Greens, Feta Cheese, Radishes, Cucumbers, Walnuts with a Red Wine Vinaigrette
• Sides - Dauphinoise Potatoes (scalloped thyme potatoes), Variety Blend of Grains & Rice, Grilled Asparagus with Arbequina Olive Oil and Meyer Lemon Zest, and Honey-Roasted Baby Rainbow Carrots
• Dessert - Assorted Mini Desserts
• Beverages - Coffee, Iced Tea and Water
If you have any questions, please contact Melanie Schlitzkus at email@example.com or 408-924-2403.