Each graduate program has one faculty member designated as the program coordinator who is also the official program advisor. Graduate students who are writing a thesis also choose a thesis advisor from among the faculty.
Drop-In Undergraduate Advising
Aug 20 - Dec 8, 2015
Dr. Cheryl Chancellor-Freeland
- Tuesday 1:30 - 4:30
- Thursday 1:30 - 4:30
Dr. Megumi Hosoda
- Monday 10:00 - 12:00 & 1:15 - 4:15 (except Sept 7)
- Wednesday 1:15 - 2:15 (except Nov 11)
Dr. Susan Snycerski
- Wednesday 10:30 - 1:30 PM & 2:30 - 5:30 PM (except Nov 11)
Dr. Mark Van Selst
- Monday 1:30 - 3:30 (except: Sept 7)
- Tuesday 1:30 - 3:30 (except: Sept 1, Nov 3)
- Wednesday 1:30 - 3:30 (except: Sept 2, Nov 4, Nov 11)
Many Psychology Advisors will schedule advising appointments outside of their posted hours, please contact them directly.
*Note: Students can meet with any faculty member for general advising, but should meet with the above advisors for special circumstances and/or when a signature is needed.
**** It is ok to email individual advisors to see if they are otherwise available for one-on-one appointments. Be aware that summer schedules and availability can be quite variable ****
If you choose to email multiple advisors the same question, please CC each so that we know if you've been responded to.