Grading FAQs for faculty

Where can I find information about grading deadlines?

Important grading dates and deadlines can be viewed on the "Grading Bulletin" published by the Office of the Registrar every semester. Please go to Important Bulletins page to view "Grading Bulletin" of current term.


Where can I find a “Change of Grade Form”?

Please contact your Department Administration for the Change of Grade Form. The Registrar distributed this form through Departments' Chairs only. It is not available online. You may contact us at for further questions.


Where do I submit the "Change of Grade Form"?

Completed forms with all the required signatures should be submitted in person at counter “R” (Office of the Registrar), located in the Student Service Center(SSC).


I want to allow students to audit my class, do they need to officially enroll? Is there a request form for this?

If an instructor permits a student to take a class on an “Audit” basis, the student is required to enroll in the class and submit a Credit/No Credit/Audit option form(PDF).