1. What are the SJSU courses offered through CourseMatch and the pre-requisites of each course?
1) CS 46A: Enrollment Requirement -Math Remediation Completed or a post baccalaureate
2) STAT95 (Area B4: Mathematical Concepts): Enrollment Requirement - Math Remediation Completed or a post baccalaureate or graduate degree.
2. I am a non SJSU student, am I eligible to register through CourseMatch at SJSU?
You need to answer the survey questions available at step 1 on the CourseMatch page. The system will let you know once you have answered all the questions.
3. How do I register?
- Register via MySJSU online. Add & Drop deadlines are on our Registration calendar.
- Follow the steps provided on CourseMatch website. At step 3, you will need to fill out CourseMatch Enrollment Application. Detail instruction is on page 2 of Application.
- Registration period is Jan. 6- Jan. 10, 2014 & Jan. 13-17, 2014. You need to submit the Enrollment Application to your home campus Registrar within this period.
- Last day to add at SJSU is Feb. 11, 2014
4. How do I drop the course?
- Drop via MySJSU online. Drop deadline is on our Registration calendar.
- E-mail the course information of the course(s) you intend to drop to Sophie Lanh at email@example.com. In the subject line, please indicate “Spring’14-SJSU CourseMatch-Drop request”.
- Last day to drop without “W” at SJSU is Feb. 4, 2014.