-updated for Fall 2014, 8-29-14
1. What are the SJSU courses offered through CourseMatch and the pre-requisites of each course?
1) POLS 20
Enrollment Requirements: English Remediation completed or a post baccalaureate. Instructor Consent Required (permission# from the instructor required)
2) PSYC 1 (Area D1: Social Science, Human Behavior). Instructor Consent Required(permission# from the instructor required).
3) STAT 095 (Area B4: Mathematical Concepts): Enrollment Requirement - Math Remediation Completed or a post baccalaureate or graduate degree. Instructor Consent Required (permission# from the instructor required).
2. I am a non SJSU student, am I eligible to register through CourseMatch at SJSU?
You need to answer the survey questions available at step 1 on the CourseMatch page after you select the registration term. The system will let you know once you have answered all the questions.
3. How do I register?
- Register via MySJSU online. Add & Drop deadlines are on our Registration calendar.
- Follow the steps provided on CourseMatch website. At step 3, you will need to fill out CourseMatch Enrollment Application. Detail instruction is on page 2 of Application.
- Registration period is is August 4 - August 22, 2014. You need to submit the Enrollment Application to your home campus Registrar within this period.
- Last day to add at SJSU is September 12, 2014
4. How do I drop the course?
- Drop via MySJSU online. Drop deadline is on our Registration calendar.
- E-mail the course information of the course(s) you intend to drop to Sophie Lanh at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, please indicate “Fall’14-SJSU CourseMatch-Drop request”.
- Last day to drop without “W” at SJSU is September 5, 2014.