Upcoming Important Dates:
Last day of instruction for Fall'13
Fall'13 Grades Viewable via MySJSU
Winter break- Campus Closed
Winter'14 Session - first day of instruction
Spring'14 Advance Registration ends
For further details, please refer to our Calendar page.
New! More Access to More CSU Courses!
Enroll in Fully Online Courses Offered by Other CSU Campuses through Online Concurrent Enrollment (OCE) program. See simple steps of instruction on how to enroll?
- Newly admitted Freshmen & Transfer students: will receive an enrollment appointment once Admissions office have verified you attended orientation and met the CSU Eligibility academic requirements. Due to high volume in the number of admitted students, this evaluation process can take 4-8 weeks.
Advance Registration & Enrollment Limits
- Advance registration for continuing students is on going and will end on Sunday, January 12 at 11:59 P.M.
- Enrollment Units Cap
- For most students, enrollment is limited to a maximum of 16 units.
- Spring 2014 and Fall 2014 graduating seniors will be eligible to register for up to 18 units. Note: Your graduation application must be on file with the Office of the Registrar on or before before Friday, November 1, 2013
- Excess Units Petition will only be available for students with Spring 2014 and Fall 2014 graduation application on file. No exceptions. Graduating seniors wanting to take more than 18 units may file excess unit petitions. The maximum units allowed, with petition, are 21 units. Petition is available on Registrar’s form page.
Winter 2014 Session
- Advance Registration for Matriculated students and Open University students is ongoing and will end on Wednesday, December 18, 2013 at 11:59 pm. Enrollment is limited to 4 units.
- Classes start on Thursday, January 2, 2014 and end on Friday, January 17, 2013.
- View Winter Session Calendar, Winter Session website