Upcoming Important Dates:
Fall'14 Advance Registration
Summer'14 Grades in approved status viewable on MySJSU
Summer'14 grades & academic standing posted on transcript
No Registration Activity allowed
Fall'14 First day of instruction
Fall'14 Late Registration, Registration via MySJSU starts at 7am
Labor Day - Campus Closed
Fall'14 - Last day to drop classes without "W" grades
Fall'14 - Last day to add classes
Fall'14 - Enrollment Census date
For further details, please refer to our Calendar page.
More Access to Fully Online CSU Courses through CourseMatch: Cross Campus Enrollment. Select your campus and find your courses. Enrollment dates vary by campus and course. See CourseMatch FAQs.
- Grades in approved status for Summer session I & III will be viewable on MySJSU starting Tuesday, August 19, 2014.
- Grades & Academic Standing will be posted on unofficial & official transcripts on August 20.
- Summer Session website
- Advance Registration is ongoing and will end on Wednesday, August 20 at 11:59pm(via MySJSU).
- Enrollment Unit Cap for all students is 16.
- Starting Friday, August 1: Fall 2014 and Spring 2015 graduating seniors who have graduation applications on file with the Registrar’s Office on or before July 18, 2014 is able to register up to 18 units without a petition.
- Monday, August 11 - Friday, September 5: filing period for Excess Units Petition(PDF) for Fall 2014 and Spring 2015 undergraduate graduating seniors. Maximum units allowed with petition is 21.
- No Registration Activity is allowed from Thursday August 21 through Sunday August 24.
- Late Registration will start on Monday, August 25 at 7am and will end on Friday September 12 at 11:59pm(via
- Friday, September 5 is the last day to drop a class without a "W" grade.
- Friday, September 12 is the last day to
- add classes
- submit Credit/ No Credit/ Audit option form
- submit Instructor Drops (for faculty)
- Fall 2014 Registration Calendar