I have not yet applied for graduation but I plan to do it soon
We recommend that you take the following steps before applying:
- Verify that:
- You have EARNED 90 semester units or more
- You are 1-2 terms away from competing all requirements
- You are in good academic standing (probation is acceptable)
- Review your records for accuracy.
Review GE/SJSU Studies requirements on MyProgress
Ensure all official majors/minors have been declared by checking on MyProgress.
3. Transfer students--review your Transfer Credit Report on MySJSU. If there are discrepancies or if your transfer work (transcripts/test scores) has not been posted email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply For Graduation
Review the section above.
Once you are ready to apply:
- Check with your major department and follow their process for applying for graduation.
- Meet with your GE and/or major/minor advisor to get your forms signed
- Download and complete the Graduation Application(PDF).
- Attach your major AND minor forms (if applicable) to the Graduation Application(PDF) and submit to window “R” in Student Services Center. Major/minor forms must be in a sealed department envelope. Note: some departments will submit forms directly to the Office of the Registrar.