Online Graduation Application
Students from specific majors can now apply online for graduation via their MySJSU. Currently, we are accepting online graduation applications from the following colleges/ departments:
- College of Applied Sciences & Arts - All majors
- College of Business - All majors
- College of Education - Only CHAD majors
- College of Science - All majors
Note that completing the online application is only one step in the process of applying for graduation (and getting graduating senior priority registration). The graduation process is not complete until the Office of the Registrar receives your major form.
Please follow your College’s instructions to complete your major form. Some Colleges require that you attend a Workshop before applying for graduation.
- Students can only apply online to graduate for open terms. If the term you desire is not available then you are applying too early. See your major advisor.
- You must apply by the Graduation Application deadlines for the corresponding semester to be eligible for priority registration.
We will continue to accept paper graduation applications.
Visit the registrar website at www.sjsu.edu/registrar/students/graduation/ for more information and updates about the graduation process.