Online Graduation Application
Students from specific majors can now apply online for graduation via their MySJSU.
Currently, we are accepting online graduation applications from the following colleges/departments:
- College of Health and Human Sciences(formerly known as Applied Sciences & Arts) - All majors
- College of Education - Only CHAD majors
For the above Colleges, completing the online application is only one step in the process of applying for graduation (and getting graduating senior priority registration). The graduation process is not complete until the Office of the Registrar receives your major form.
The following Colleges have implemented a fully-online process. You can apply online via MySJSU. No major forms required! Use MyProgress to follow your progress toward graduation.
- College of Business - All majors (from Fall 2018 onward)
- College of Engineering - Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering(from Fall 2019 onward)
- College of Science - All majors (from Fall 2019 onward)
- College of Social Science - Anthropology, Behavioral Science, Communication Studies, Economics, Mexican American Studies, Organizational Studies, and Political Science (from Fall 2019 onward)
Please follow your College’s instructions to apply for graduation. Some Colleges require that you attend a Workshop before applying for graduation.
- Students can only apply online to graduate for the terms available in the dropdown menu. You must apply by the deadline to be eligible for priority registration.
- You must apply by the Graduation Application deadlines for the corresponding semester to be eligible for priority registration.
Visit the registrar website at www.sjsu.edu/registrar/students/graduation/ for more information and updates about the graduation process.