Other Type of Transcript



Unofficial Transcripts

  • If you attended SJSU Fall 1991 or after, unofficial transcripts can be accessed online through MySJSU with your SJSU ID & password. The instructions on how to obtain your unofficial transcript via MYSJSU online is posted at MySJSU homepage under Students, Tutorials, under My Academics, View my Unofficial Transcript.
  • For user ID and password, please go to My Password/Sign In Help. You will receive a reply as soon as possible - usually within 2 business days.



Partial Transcript

A transcript is a complete record of all courses and/or degrees completed at San Jose State University. SJSU will NOT issue a partial transcript. For students who have undergraduate and post-baccalaureate or graduate course work, it is not possible to separate undergraduate course work from the post-baccalaureate or graduate course work. All programs/plans will appear on the transcript as one official record.



Transcript from other Institutions

SJSU transcripts do not include course work completed at other institutions. Only the transferable units are reflected on transcripts under “Transfer Credit” (Note:  Transcripts from high schools or other colleges cannot be duplicated. You must contact each school for copies of their transcripts separately).