If you are a California resident currently enrolled at SJSU, you may be eligible to enroll in one undergraduate course per academic term at a participating University of California campus or California Community College . You must meet the necessary course prerequisites and obtain approval from both SJSU and the campus you plan to attend. You must meet the following requirements and conditions in order to participate in this program:
Conditions for Enrollment
- Must be a California resident
- Must have completed at least one term as a matriculated student at SJSU.
- Have maintained a 2.0 GPA in all work completed.
- Be in good academic standing.
- Be enrolled in at least 6 units at SJSU for the term in which you plan to cross enroll.
- Have paid the appropriate fees at SJSU for the term in which you plan to cross enroll.
- Students enrolled through Open University are not eligible for Cross Enrollment.
Enrollment is limited to one class at the host campus.
Graduate students are not eligible for Cross Enrollment.
The host campus will charge a $10 fee plus any material and laboratory fees associated with the class in which you cross enroll. Use of the host campus' facilities may be restricted; health services are limited to emergencies only. You must contact the campus that you wish to attend for registration deadlines and procedures.
Please download the Cross Enrollment Application(PDF). The completed application should be submitted to the Registrar's Office a minimum of 30 days before the start of the term at the host campus. You must contact the campus that you wish to attend for registration deadlines and procedures.